Where is the Grill on the Miracle?

Sandi149

Hi Folks,

I'm looking at the deck plans for the Miracle and trying to locate where the Grill is on the Lido deck. In the buffet area all I see are "Taste of Nations, Asian Corner, Deli, Rotisserie, Salad Bar and Pizza". Is the Rotisserie the Grill?

Hi Folks,

I'm looking at the deck plans for the Miracle and trying to locate where the Grill is on the Lido deck. In the buffet area all I see are "Taste of Nations, Asian Corner, Deli, Rotisserie, Salad Bar and Pizza". Is the Rotisserie the Grill?

The only burger/dog I had came from the Rotisserie..........so as far as I know, that's the normal station for them. I just have a hard time making it past the Deli for lunch.

And In the morning I had my made to order eggs made at the Deli counter and Tase of Nations counter. Not saying they didn't have them on the other side, I just never had the need to walk over there.

I don't think I was giving you bad information, because the only time I had a burger, I swear it came from the rotisserie (but it was later hours), but then again it was after a few double long islands LOL. Thats the nice thing about this site.....we've got each others backs.

No problem. :D

I know I saw someone getting a burger cooked on one of the lines that was also making the late breakfast but it may have been a warmup form the outside grill which was open at the time.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if the rotisserie would do a burger for you when the grill is closed.

Archived