October Cruises

cruise_pirate

[FONT=Tahoma]I was wondering for all of you that have been on a Carnival Cruise in the month of October, We were on the fantasy and they had a GREAT halloween party! I was wondering if other ships in the fleet do the same thing on the October sailings? We are going on the Legend in 10 short months and I am debating on bringing costumes or not.[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma]Thanks![/FONT]

This October they had a special thing all month on all the ships... so there was a costume contest on [B]all[/B] October sailings... not sure if they will continue that next year. But if you cruise over Halloween itself, there is a party, I would think on all ships... there was on the Valor in 2005, had a blast, ALOT of people were dressed up. Seems that most people report alot of costumes on all the ships on Halloween... as to the other weeks in October, maybe they will do it again this year, but I would guess you would need to wait until later in the year to see if the announcement is made.

Thanks! We went on the 9th of October 2006 I never heard any thing from Carnival about it until the caper came out so we did not dress up but we hung out on the deck and it was so much fun! All of the staff were in costume and they did trick or treating for the kids. Heck I guess if I don't find out before then I will take a costume and just be a freak walking around. LOL:D

[quote name='cruise_pirate']Thanks! We went on the 9th of October 2006 I never heard any thing from Carnival about it until the caper came out so we did not dress up but we hung out on the deck and it was so much fun! All of the staff were in costume and they did trick or treating for the kids. Heck I guess if I don't find out before then I will take a costume and just be a freak walking around. LOL:D[/quote]

If they do it again next year it will be posted on the carnival.com "news" section. This is the one from last year. Since Carnival is all about FUN. Im sure it will be done again this Oct.
[url]http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Articles/halloween_2006.aspx[/url]

Archived