Looking for a tour operator to take us to Stingray City

c75

Will be in Grand Cayman on 1/10 from 8:00 to 5:00, on Costa Mediterranea, 2 people, looking to swim with the rays/snorkel for 2-3 hours, get picked up dropped/off near cruise ship…and still have time to catch a taxi to a beach either before or after.

We did this tour 8 yrs ago with some people we found right outside the cruise ship for considerably less than the ships fee and had about 20 or so people and we had a good time, looking forward to doing it again.

thanks

I've read on here people are happy with Captain Marvins and 5 min. walk from ships. Goggle them and their website comes up. We are also considering this group as we will be in Cayman in March on Carnival Conquest. Could someone give a run down on this tour operator? My sister said the stingrays are about 4-5 feet. down so you need to dive down to swim with them and get pics. Is this true?

I've read on here people are happy with Captain Marvins and 5 min. walk from ships. Goggle them and their website comes up. We are also considering this group as we will be in Cayman in March on Carnival Conquest. Could someone give a run down on this tour operator? My sister said the stingrays are about 4-5 feet. down so you need to dive down to swim with them and get pics. Is this true?

Their just all over you, your in 4ft of water or so, no diving there

I sent them an email on Monday, and still haven't heard anything yet?????

We were in Grand Caymen in May and did the Stingray/turtle farm tour through the ship. Just got back on 12/23 from going again. We reserved a trip through Captain Bryan's 50 ft Buccaneer Catamaran. IT WAS THE BEST EXCURSION WE EVER TOOK!! We went to stingray City, then snorkeled at the barrier reef and then at the coral gardens. Hubby says it was the best snorkeling since we left Okinawa 25 years ago. Our 20 something kids thought it was the BEST too!

Valerie in SC

Archived