his cruise ship hasn't come in yet?

dis2cruise

my dh told me that one of the vp's in his office isn't back yet from his cruise because someone is sick on the ship????? sounds like of weird?

I checked all the message boards with their main head lines/news and didn't see anything about it. sorry, i don't know what line he is on.

Now could it

be that he is trying to take a couple of extra days of vacation lol!!

cheryl

There are some posts on the Carnival board about Carnival Legend returning to port late because a sick passenger had to be evacuated. The next cruise has been shortened from 8 days to 7 days.

This is from "Events at Sea" (posted 2 Jan)

Passengers were notified this afternoon that their 8-day cruise scheduled to leave tomorrow from Fort Lauderdale will depart a day late because "The ship was forced to make a significant route deviation in order to facilitate a special medical emergency evacuation" -- the deviation was apparently between Martinique and Fort Lauderdale. The ship will drop Belize City from its itinerary; passengers will receive a 15% refund and a 20% discount on a future 3 to 8 day cruise departing prior to December 15, 2008.

Archived