Documents Question

aquamatt

We have booked a Cruise /Land PKG through Legendary Journeys for Aug 24 that includes a crusie on the Spirit starting the 25th. And we are anxious to get our Documents ( we wanna do the doc dance !!!!) Does anyone know whta the timing of docs are? Also we were unable to Preregister online cause we dont have a Booking number cause its through an agency will we be able to preregister once we get out docs?

Aquamatt

A) your agency can give you the booking number, unless it is a group cruise (then everyone has the same # and Carnival won't recognize it online).

B) your docs should arrive about 2-3 weeks prior, sometimes people have gotten them a week out, but 2 weeks seems average....

I'm not sure, as this is my first cruise, but from what I have been told, once you get your documents you will have an individual booking number in addition to your group number. Apparently, on group cruises, Carnival does not assign individual booking numbers until the last minute. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

They all have booking numbers, however if you booked a group cruise, the group will have the same booking number... when you enter the booking number in Carnival's system it will tell you it does not exist. I do believe you will have a different # on your docs when they arrive. From what I understand, doing the funpass online is really not a time saver... but I have not tried it, so I can't say :)

I am booked with a group by I have my own booking number that is seperate from the group. I can not register online nor can I have a reservation that I can see on the Carnival web page..sucks big time too.

I am booked with a group by I have my own booking number that is seperate from the group. I can not register online nor can I have a reservation that I can see on the Carnival web page..sucks big time too.

Same for me. I tried to get into the "My reservation" page with no luck.

I do have a booking number and I am with a group.

No problem filling out my fun pass.

I read on a post that if you can get into "My reservation" page you could see rates. So Carnival uses the word " for security purposes' as the reason for not letting you view that info.

Archived