Need cruising license plate ideas!

I am ready to change my license plate to something cruising related and I can't think of many with only 6 characters. Here's what I've come up with so far, but I'm not sure other people would "get" them.

CRUZER (could be misunderstood as cruising in a car)

CARIBN (can you figure it out?)

Any ideas? Thanks!

Thanks everybody for your suggestions. DH is going tomorrow to get plates so I'm trying really hard to figure something out. We get University of Alabama plates and that is why we can only have 6 characters. DH wants me to get something related to the University of Alabama, but I wanted something cruise related since it is now my most favorite thing to do. :D I'll keep check back for ideas. I like several that you've submitted....great ideas! Thanks!! :)

Thanks everybody for your suggestions. DH is going tomorrow to get plates so I'm trying really hard to figure something out. We get University of Alabama plates and that is why we can only have 6 characters. DH wants me to get something related to the University of Alabama, but I wanted something cruise related since it is now my most favorite thing to do. :D I'll keep check back for ideas. I like several that you've submitted....great ideas! Thanks!! :)
These combine cruising and Bama.....Roooooollllllllllllll Tide!!

uoacrz

alacrz

ua_crz

Here are a couple of ideas...

SEA ME

SAILME

2DSHIP

2DCRUZ

4DCRUZ

Also, the state of Alabama allows seven characters, not six unless you get one of the specialty plates. So that gives you even more options... here are some more...

LUV2CRUZ

CRUZLVR

IMACRZR

IBCRUZN

LUVSHPN

2DCARIB

SEALOVN (though that may not make it through the censors) :)

Good luck, that's a great idea!

Esther

More great ones! Thanks!

Esther, I do get a specialty plate so it is only 6 characters. DH was suppose to go Fri. to get the plates, but he didn't. Here's my list. I know, some of them are NOT cruise related.

1) BAMCHK (Bama Chick)

2) UA-CRZR (thanks for the suggestion!)

3) DEFLEP (my favorite band)

I'm pretty sure that BAMCHK is taken so I'll probably end up with UA-CRZR. Fine with me!! Thanks everybody! I'll keep you posted. :)

Hey Sheila...I told Susan hello for you! I didn't know you liked Def Leppard! I love them...am listening to them now, as a matter of fact! I saw them in Cincinnati in the late 80's...they were awesome! "Bringing on the Heartbreak" is my all time favorite song!:D

Laura :)

Hi Laura! I'm a HUGE Def Leppard fan. I got a big surprise a couple of months ago. I received an autographed 8x10 photo of the band...they all signed it. It is now one of my most prized possessions. I have no idea why I got the autographed pic, but happy about it! I've seen them twice in concert and plan on seeing them again whenever they come near here. I have all of their CD's and other stuff such as videos of all of their videos and some live concerts. We were driving back from Destin in May and XM Satellite Radio played a whole concert of them. That was sooo cool! I have so many favorite songs by them that I can't list them all here. My son actually wants me to get the DEFLEP tag cause he loves them also and he's 16. :D So, we have Def Leppard and cruising in common. No wonder I like you. ;)

Archived