Another Soda Question

Desert star

We always purchase the soda cards on our cruises, but has anyone ever brought their own glass/cup on NCL to refill? My husband who practially lives on diet Coke, can down the glasses they provide in one sip. Or can you ask for a Larger glass like on other lines?

We always purchase the soda cards on our cruises, but has anyone ever brought their own glass/cup on NCL to refill? My husband who practially lives on diet Coke, can down the glasses they provide in one sip. Or can you ask for a Larger glass like on other lines?

I restrict pop at home, so on vacation, my 13 year old goes ga ga. Last year the dining room waiters knew to give him three glasses when he sat down and then they wouldn't have to keep running for them. I bought him one of the big cups in the gift shop and all the bars would fill them for him, but not in the dinning room. Hope that helps.

So the soda cards are for softdrinks in the glasses and they are not given out in cans then? But you can have them fill out the cup that you could bring aboard? Just thinking whether or not I should be getting this when i go on my trip. Thanks.:)

So the soda cards are for softdrinks in the glasses and they are not given out in cans then? But you can have them fill out the cup that you could bring aboard? Just thinking whether or not I should be getting this when i go on my trip. Thanks.:)

They will either give you about a 12 oz glass with ice and fountain soda or you can give them a cup. On RCCL you get a big insulated cup. I'm thinking that NCL wouldn't like it if I brought that for them to fill. They may fill any cup you have, but when I did it, I just bought one of theirs. I get the pop card cheaper though because it's for a child. Funny, my 13 can out drink any adult when it comes to pop and he's half the price.

Archived