question about pre-paying a carnival excursion

bubbles1209

I see where Carnival's website allows you to go ahead and book shore excursions. If we go ahead and book one, where does it show up that we have one already paid for? Will it show up on the website? Does Carnival e-mail you with a confirmation? Do they have a record of it on the ship? When or/and where do you get your tickets for the excursion once you board the ship? Just curious how this works, thanks in advance for all of your help.:)

where does it show up that we have one already paid for?
[COLOR=black]Well, first of all it will show up on your credit card statement, but it will also show on the first page after you sign in on Carnivals website. It will be listed on the itinerary below the port your doing the excursion in.[/COLOR]
Does Carnival e-mail you with a confirmation?
[COLOR=black]No[/COLOR]
Do they have a record of it on the ship?
[COLOR=black]Absolutely[/COLOR]
When or/and where do you get your tickets for the excursion once you board the ship?
[COLOR=black]They will be delivered to your stateroom.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Have fun![/COLOR]

[quote name='bubbles1209']I see where Carnival's website allows you to go ahead and book shore excursions. If we go ahead and book one, where does it show up that we have one already paid for? Will it show up on the website? Does Carnival e-mail you with a confirmation? Do they have a record of it on the ship? When or/and where do you get your tickets for the excursion once you board the ship? Just curious how this works, thanks in advance for all of your help.:)[/quote]

[COLOR=darkred]It'll populate on your online cruise itinerary, and you'll receive a confirmation for the paid excursion. Your excursion tickets will arrive in your cabin some time after embarkation. Even though you've pre-paid for these, don't be surprise when you first look at your Sail & Sign and notice them listed there. You are NOT being charged for those again - below where you're reading that you'll see that they're credited back to your account as pre-paid. Not certain why they do that, but it's just that way. I encourage you to look carefully at not only the time posted on the excursion tickets, but also the LOCATION listed. Some will have an onboard gather site, and others will meet on the pier. If you get those backwards, you could possibly run late - and that's not a good feeling while enjoying your relaxing cruise vacation. Have a great trip - Bon Voyage[B][I]!![/I][/B][/COLOR]

On your My Reservation page, pick View/Edit My Shore Excursion Orders and you'll see a listing of your tours, the price you paid & the last four digits of the credit card number you paid with. I highly suggest printing out a copy of this page and bringing it along, as you should with any prepaid items. You shouldn't expect any problems, but it's far, far better to have documentation and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Archived