Dream Balconies - Question

heelfan94

It looks like the Balconies on the Dream are VIP level for this ship since it lists Concierge service. Does anyone know for sure? I don't care about anything other than the VIP tender tickets since we're tendering in all but one port, I think. Any other perks past cruisers know about? Thanks in advance. :)

And yes, the soda/water thread made me think of all this. :o

Yes, there is definitely concierge service for the balcony cabins on the Dream. You will also have a bar of soap (rather than dispenser) and robes. The perk we enjoyed most was being able to have "hot" items for breakfast from room service such as omelettes, bacon and sausage. We never tendered on the Dream so can't comment specifically on the priority tender tickets.

Yes, there is definitely concierge service for the balcony cabins on the Dream. You will also have a bar of soap (rather than dispenser) and robes. The perk we enjoyed most was being able to have "hot" items for breakfast from room service such as omelettes, bacon and sausage. We never tendered on the Dream so can't comment specifically on the priority tender tickets.

Thanks for the info! I wish NCL would list perks with the different room categories. But then I have CC so it's all good. :)

Archived