What to do ?????

bucketsofbeer

Hi All,

My wife,friends and I are booked for April 14th. This will be or second Princess Cruise and our 5th cruise overall (Have gone on RCCL and NCL) we can not wait!!!

Does anyone know if there is a "Martini tasting" on the Crown? We did one on NCL on the Sun last year and it was a blast!! Are there any other "tastings" other then the wine tasting (it was OK last time but there is no need to do it again)

Also, I would like to hear opinions on the Champagne Sail Away in St John vs the catermeran tour in St Kitts.

Has anyone been to Carlos and Charlies in Aruba?? Our friend Mark wants to go there as part of his 40th B-day celebration as we had a blast in the one in Mexico.:) :) :) :) :)

All feedback is welcome!!! Thanks !!!!

Crooners on Deck 7

A classic 1960s-style martini bar based on the Las Vegas "Rat Pack" era, serving up a specialty drink menu of more than 50 martini varieties. Evenings feature live piano entertainment. Seats 68

There you go direct from princess website. All Carlos and Charlies are GREAT!

As well as Crooners, on the Coral last April they held a martini demonstration in the atrium on one of the sea days, which was great fun, including free tasters !!

I think this is probably up to each cd to organise rather than a fixed Princess event.

Hi All,

My wife,friends and I are booked for April 14th. This will be or second Princess Cruise and our 5th cruise overall (Have gone on RCCL and NCL) we can not wait!!!

Does anyone know if there is a "Martini tasting" on the Crown? We did one on NCL on the Sun last year and it was a blast!! Are there any other "tastings" other then the wine tasting (it was OK last time but there is no need to do it again)

Also, I would like to hear opinions on the Champagne Sail Away in St John vs the catermeran tour in St Kitts.

Has anyone been to Carlos and Charlies in Aruba?? Our friend Mark wants to go there as part of his 40th B-day celebration as we had a blast in the one in Mexico.:) :) :)

Hi Buckets,

I asked this question when I booked my Princess cruise. Hopefully you will receive a reply I did not. I agree, the Martini Clinics were a blast.:D:D I think they used the word Clinic because they actually showed you the proper portions of alcohol and whether to stir or shake a martini depending on what type. We are sailing on the Crown April 28th.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Hi All,

Has anyone been to Carlos and Charlies in Aruba?? Our friend Mark wants to go there as part of his 40th B-day celebration as we had a blast in the one in Mexico.:) :) :) :) :)

You can see Carlos and Charilies from the ship, it is very close. One thing to keep in mind though is that most sailings leave Aruba around 5-6 PM, and Carols and Charlies (we found) is very dead during the day. Once the sun goes down, it is a totally different story. What a place! We had a ball, and half the ships staff were there the night we didn't sail until 2:00 AM. It wasn't on a Princess ship though, therefore the late sailing.

Archived