Pre/Post hotels FtL/Legend 2/12/07

espresso girl

Looking for pre and post cruise hotels in Fort Lauderdale. My sister and I will be flying in on Feb 11th for our cruise on Carnival's Legend, and are looking for where to stay. For the 11th we would love to stay where other cruisers are staying. It's precruise party night, and post cruise we would like to be on the beach. Any suggestions??? Anyone else cruising then???

Looking for pre and post cruise hotels in Fort Lauderdale. My sister and I will be flying in on Feb 11th for our cruise on Carnival's Legend, and are looking for where to stay. For the 11th we would love to stay where other cruisers are staying. It's precruise party night, and post cruise we would like to be on the beach. Any suggestions??? Anyone else cruising then???

Helo Espresso girl here is a link to ourb thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=273818&page=25

Papa

You may have troubles finding much of anything available, especially for your post cruise. I'm cruising the day before you and booked my hotel room a year ago. Post cruise that is an extremely popular weekend for cruising PLUS the boat show is in town.

Hello Espresso girl here is a link to our thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=273818&page=25

Papa

Espresso: I just booked the 2/12 sailing on the Legend yesterday and was having great difficulty finding beachfront room in Ft. Lauderdale (we are flying in on the 10th and needed 2 nights). I found a beach front hotel at the Sheraton Yankee Trader through E-bay at 219.00 incl. taxes and fees--before I bought the vouchers, I checked out the seller (moormc) and emailed someone who had used the voucher for this same hotel a couple of weeks ago who had a good experience with the seller and enjoyed the stay at the hotel. You might want to check it out. Do a search on E-bay under for Ft. Lauderdale Sheraton. Internet rates for the same room are $282. While not all of the reviews of the hotel are great, most indicate that it is great for location and very clean. Talked to the seller this a.m. and he had already reserved room for us for the 10th and 11th.

Archived