how late can you make restaurnat reservation

paulabr

how late can you make reservation for a specialty restaurant? our plane doesn't get in till 6PM and the ship sails at 8PM. leaving on the Wind in 3 days. I hope they have some time slots left. Can't get over NCL giving us such a late flight. How long will a ship wait if flight is late?:(

Thanks In advance

Can't answer the question on how long the ship will wait if late but the first thing I would do is go to make reservations. Either go straight to the place they make them (on the Pearl it was one restaurant for all reservations) or pick up a phone onboard and call.

We did have a RCL ship held once when the plane was late that was carrying about 50 cruisers.

Can't answer the question on how long the ship will wait if late but the first thing I would do is go to make reservations. Either go straight to the place they make them (on the Pearl it was one restaurant for all reservations) or pick up a phone onboard and call.

We did have a RCL ship held once when the plane was late that was carrying about 50 cruisers.

Returned from the Wind on 20th December and loved it ..... you may find that even though initially booked out, because many people like to get in early (half price for 5:30pm seating), that they may accept a 'walk up' request if tables become vacant ...... on our walks past Le Bistro we often noted empty tables after an initial early rush .... we didn't try this as we had bookings, which we had no trouble making during the cruise ..... ps we loved their food and the staff.

how late can you make reservation for a specialty restaurant? our plane doesn't get in till 6PM and the ship sails at 8PM. leaving on the Wind in 3 days. I hope they have some time slots left. Can't get over NCL giving us such a late flight. How long will a ship wait if flight is late?:(

Thanks In advance

Good luck with your flight! That's gonna be a close call :eek:

Thanks In advance

Regarding the flight, if you booked it through NCL the ship will wait for you as long as possible and if you miss it completly NCL will get you to the next port to board from there

Thanks for your replys,

I was worried that all the restruants would be booked by the time we arrive, but what the heck you are on vacation, just that we paid for a honeymoon/anniversary package.

thanks for the info about loving the ship.

Archived