Is there seating for 2 in the Ecstasy dining rooms?

KristiFree

Just curios, why do you want to sit by yourselves?? I can understand a romantic dinner just the two of you , which you can do at the supper club for one of the nights.......but why everynight? We love to go on cruises to meet new people, we have been very lucky and met some wonderful friends from our dinners on board the ships!

Hope my question is not too personal, I am just curious.

How do you even request any table size????? I've been on RCCL and you chose your table size prior to cruising, but I've seen nothing like that with carnival.

I would also like to know how to request a two person table???? I talked to my travel agency and they said talk to the maitrde when you get there but that seems kinda odd to me.

Just curios, why do you want to sit by yourselves?? I can understand a romantic dinner just the two of you , which you can do at the supper club for one of the nights.......but why everynight? We love to go on cruises to meet new people, we have been very lucky and met some wonderful friends from our dinners on board the ships!

Hope my question is not too personal, I am just curious.

It is all a matter of preference but, for my wife and I it is a time where we can finally have a quiet meal without the kids. We know if it is just the two of us we will have a good time. When you are seated at a big table you never know who you will be with.

I think there probably is on every Carnival ship, and I know we requested the 8pm dining time. Is it harder to request?

No on Fantasy Class ships, there are "technically" no "2 tops"...

There are "4 tops", which you should make sure that you have your PVP or TA request in your "notes" section on your reservation.

And it is only a request.

I have seen on multiple Fantasy Class cruises two people dining at "4 tops".

You have a good shot if you are open to your dining time...

How do you even request any table size????? I've been on RCCL and you chose your table size prior to cruising, but I've seen nothing like that with carnival.

I would also like to know how to request a two person table???? I talked to my travel agency and they said talk to the maitrde when you get there but that seems kinda odd to me.

So, continuing...

There is nothing currently in the Carnival reservation or computer system for PVPs or TAs to check off a certain table size/request on their computer reservation form. Some are smart/wise and know to enter the request into the "notes" section of the computer reservation form.

So, absolutely request your PVP or TA to do this...

It may (highly likely) get printed and out to the Maitre'D team the week before you cruise (as they don't do any seating arrangements until the week before)...

But, regardless, if you have any kinds of specific ideas and requests, as soon as you get on board, check your Carnival Capers in your cabin; and find out where and which dining room the Maitre'D will be at to accept and change dining requests.

Get there early, be first in line...

Then it should be handled with no problem, all depending on the bookings of your particular cruise, and how flexible you are willing to be...

If you get your request, then don't forget to tip your Maitre'D at the end of the cruise, as he/she has changed all of the seating to make your request happen...

Hope this helps...

CJW

Archived