Beverages Caribbean Princess

melgray13

We are getting ready for a 7 day on Caribbean Princess and have a couple of questions. First, I read that all the rooms have mini friges - is that true even for the interior rooms? Also, can we bring bottled water on board? I love bottled water and would prefer to bring 24 bottles for the week rather than buy from the bar. And one last question, I assume Princess also does a soda card. What is the cost?

Thanks for your help!

You can bring water on board. No they do not have a beverage cart so to speak, but you can buy a non-alcoholic card gives you unlimited pop (soda if you prefere) for the day or week. This should be found on the Princess web site. All drinks except coffee, tea, ice tea and lemonade (which are free)

are pay as you go.

1. You can bring onboard as much bottled water as you want.

2. I believe the soda card is a little under $30 including the 15% service charge.

3. Our room had a mini fridge - I believe all of them do.

You can bring water on board. No they do not have a beverage cart so to speak, but you can buy a non-alcoholic card gives you unlimited pop (soda if you prefere) for the day or week. This should be found on the Princess web site. All drinks except coffee, tea, ice tea and lemonade (which are free)

are pay as you go.

As one of our dinner companions spent a LONG time discussing, on Princess, lemonade is not free - only the coffee and tea (and juices with breakfast).

a couple of corrections...Princess does not have lemonade...and the soda card is only available to purchase for the entire cruise, not by the day...and the cost is about $3.95 per day times the lenght of the cruise plus 15% tip

Archived