Rythm of the Night?

I haven't done the Rhythm of the Night excursion, but I have been to Las Caletas (during the day) at least 5 times and have had a good time each time!

The day trip starts with about a 45 - 60 minute boat ride south. Once there you can kayak, snorkel, swim, get a massage, attend a cooking class, take a hike or (my personal favorite) relax on the beach and tomar una cerveza! (Have a beer) We usually go in June and the water is awesome. We were just there in December and there were lots of waves making snorkeling impossible (too much sand kicking up). You get a nice lunch on the beach then on the return trip they move a bit faster home. The crew is friendly and entertaining.

The company that puts on the tour is Vallarta Adventures. Just find their website and you can see more about their excursions. Try tripadvisor.com and do a search for the excursion. You will find user reviews. I have used this site and found that if I discount the best review and the worst one, the rest were pretty right on.

DW and I went to Rhythms of the Night in June when we went to our timeshare in PV for the week. It was an AWESOME show!!! The boat ride on the way is a lot of fun. It has an open bar and they serve several hors d oeuvres on the way out. They have some fun activites the group participates in as well as you sail along the beautiful coastline.

When you arrive at Las Caletas, you go into an outdoor theater and watch a native dance production. Then you go an have a romantic dinner right on the beach. The food is great and the sunset is spectacular. You then have some free time to explore and then back on the boat for the trip back (which is quicker than the trip out). We will do this again the next time we go to PV.

Oh, did I mention the open bar.....? :D

Archived