~Ok......QUESTION......What do you think of new board NOW?~

Now that I have the basics down, I think the board is great with lots of fun options! Still haven't figured out some of the tricks and I'd like to have the option to PM or e-mail other posters, but I can live without them. Great job CC!

Oh yeah, I'd like the puke icon too! :D

I like the new boards, now that I've figured most of it out! :o I REALLY like making the letters bigger, for those of us that are half blind! :p The only thing I don't like is not having who is logged on to our site readily available, but can live with it....

I also am having a hard time adding my icon in the middle of my message. I try to click on it (like in the middle of this sentence) and it always posted the icon near the title section.

Hawaii: Go to userCP, then go to edit options. Go to the bottom, Misc. options and change to enhanced interface, save changes and you should be able to use the icons in the body of your message.;)

Hawaii, those icons are for the "title" of your post... the ones that you can insert into your actual post should be to the right of your message box, once you have turned on your enhanced interface... good luck!!!

I also am having a hard time adding my icon in the middle of my message. I try to click on it (like in the middle of this sentence) and it always posted the icon near the title section.QUOTE]

To put the icons in the middle of your post, use the "smilies" to the right...

When you click on the ones at the bottom of the post, it goes to the 'title' area.

The more I use it, the more I like the new board.:) I really appreciate having a functioning search option. :) As with anything new, I know that once all of the little glitches get worked out, it will really be a great board.:)

Randy, I've looked everywhere but when I post I get no options to bold, change the size and color or anything for my font. though they use HTML tags for the quotes, I notice, the normal HTML tags don't work on the font if you add them. Can you point out where the font changing capability is?

tatania, go into User CP and then Edit Options. At the very bottom there is a dropdown box for Miscellaneous Options. I chose the WYSIWYG option. Click on save then everytime you post the smilies should be on the right and the options to bold, underline, change fonts and colors should be at the top. :)

Guest Time2gocruzn

I personally LOVE it. I am on many message boards and this one is my favorite format. I love how I can put my cursor/mouse arrow on a subject, and see a preview of a post, THEN decide if I want to click on it and read the whole thread. NICE!

I'm new to this board, so I didn't experience the "old" one. I have to say I agree with djklove - the ability to read the the first post is great! I visit several other different boards & this is the only one that has that feature. I find myself trying to do it on the other boards & then I remember it doesn't work! :(

Thanks for providing a great place for cruise info!

I use Mozilla Firefox as my default browser, cause its faster, and easy to keep many websites open at once. Unfortunately, every time I click on the Reply button on this website I get an error and it shuts down Mozilla.

I like the board and the fact that its faster and sleeker. But I have to resort to MSIE to answer any posts. :mad:

Fern Modena

- Work is the curse of the drinking class. --Oscar Wilde

/ Taglines by Taglinator - www.srtware.com /

I've only seen it now for about 5 minutes, and I'm totally lost. I have been gone a couple of months. Where are the avatars, signatures? Why do I show as 58 posts when I have over 1,200? I don't hate it, but I don't understand it yet.

Archived