Chase Suites - Tampa

Susan in Maine

This info is probably buried somewhere in the info on Tampa hotels, but I'm going to ask anyway.

We are booked at Chase Suites on Jan 26 for our Jan 27 departure on Legend OTS. In order to have the hotel-ship package, it will cost $30 + taxes for our room.

There are 5 of us to get from the hotel to the pier. I believe we are there during Gasparilla week. So, should I take other transportation or call Chase and upgrade to the hotel-ship transportation package?

Thanks!

Susan in Maine

Susan,

Not sure which rate you where quoted but it appears to me prices have gone up the closer we get. I booked the Ship to Shore 2 bd suite back in November for 6 people at $199 now it is $249. I felt this worked best as 1 couple in our party is driving in from just outside Tampa and then can also leave their car their for the week. You may want to call and try and haggle the price with them. OBTW we are on the LOS same dates as yourself. Also not sure which category your booked in but on Travelocity I noticed a resident rate for our cruise call my TA and received a $160 credit. There is a resident rate for Maine at the moment as well, good luck!

Derrick

Archived