Sun Balcony Cabin Help!?!?!

Jolie

:confused: We are trying to book a cruise on the NCL Sun. However, we have never seen rooms available on the Sports Deck before. NCL nor other websites show where the specific rooms numbers are on the sports deck.

Also, where are the best balcony rooms located for those that have sailed on the sun? I noticed that some of the balcony rooms may be bigger than others.

Any information on what people think of the rooms on the sports deck and how that location is would be appreciated too.:confused: Room numbers would be greatly appreciated on rooms that were nicely located and enjoyed. I would also like to know if there are certain balcony rooms we should avoid.

Always appreciate your help!

:confused: We are trying to book a cruise on the NCL Sun. However, we have never seen rooms available on the Sports Deck before. NCL nor other websites show where the specific rooms numbers are on the sports deck.

Also, where are the best balcony rooms located for those that have sailed on the sun? I noticed that some of the balcony rooms may be bigger than others.

Any information on what people think of the rooms on the sports deck and how that location is would be appreciated too.:confused: Room numbers would be greatly appreciated on rooms that were nicely located and enjoyed. I would also like to know if there are certain balcony rooms we should avoid.

Always appreciate your help!

According to http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/fleet/deckplan.html?shipCode=SUN, there are no rooms on the Sun's sports deck. While we were on the Sun in November, I didn't see any rooms on that deck either. Are you sure it's the Sport deck you are inquiring about? There are rooms on the Pool deck. My mother and step-father has one of the balcony rooms on the Pool deck. Very nice bathroom in those rooms.

We stayed in 0257 and it was a great location...if I were on there again..I would look for something around 0007 (opposite side of the 10th floor--Norway) on the port side. I liked where we were down the hall and proximity to dining and shows, but would have enjoyed seeing us coming into the ports on the other side of the ship...

Thank you for your help! I went to one cruise website and it said the "Sports" Deck, but I have never heard of such a thing! There must have been a typo, because it wouldn't even show the location of the rooms.

I appreciate all of your suggestions tremendously!

Archived