CB Caribe Balcony Furniture?

KatWag

We're trying to decide between the mini suite and a balcony cabin on Caribe. Normally I'd go for the space in the mini suite, but I keep reading about the special Caribe balconies. Does the "standard" furniture for Caribe include loungers?

Thanks,

Kathy

On the Sapphire Princess we did not how loungers (like by the pool) on the Caribe Deck but we did have Recliner chairs that were very comfortable.

I am tempted to asked this time if they can substitute 2 loungers for the recliners - it is worth a shot, there is plenty of room on the caribe baconies. Has anyone requested the lounger and have you been able to get them?

I have ready many posts where people asked for loungers from there room stewards and had them later that day for the Caribe deck balconies!
That might have been true in the past but with the new requirement for non-flammable, non-plastic chairs/loungers on the balconies, I would doubt that even the biggest bribe -- opps, tip -- wouldn't get you a flammable lounger on the balcony. But then, I haven't been on a Princess ship since all the furniture was changed over.

Was it just the two chairs on the balcony? Maybe it depends on the ship? I think I've read folks posts who had more furniture on Caribe than on the other decks.

Good point about the loungers, Pam. I'll bet you are 100% correct that they can't put anything else other than the new flame resistant furniture out there now.

Archived