Ft. Lauderdale Car Service

ParrotHead4Life

My wife and I fly in to FLL Saturday evening and I'd like to check in to a limo service (Lincoln Town Car, not a stretch limo) to get from the airport to our Hotel in Hollywood, and then from the hotel to the Port the following morning. Anyone have recommendations? I've checked out http://www.floridalimo.com , but as far as I can tell the airport is always a pickup or dropoff point - not sure that would work for sunday morning.

Thanks,

tom

My wife and I fly in to FLL Saturday evening and I'd like to check in to a limo service (Lincoln Town Car, not a stretch limo) to get from the airport to our Hotel in Hollywood, and then from the hotel to the Port the following morning. Anyone have recommendations? I've checked out www.floridalimo.com , but as far as I can tell the airport is always a pickup or dropoff point - not sure that would work for sunday morning.

Thanks,

tom

Hi Tom, Your right, Tri County is primarily dedicated to the airport service, and they certainly do it right. For the following morning I'd recommend Larrys Limo, a favorite among the locals, to bring you to the port. You can reach them at 800-611-6631. Have a great vacation.

http://www.larryslimo.com/

/////

Archived