New to Celebrity so a few questions..

Shire

We are off on the Baltic cruise August 18th from Dover on Constellation I don't want to know too much (half the fun I think is finding out) but I did have a few questions:

Do they allocate tables at dinner in age groups? I recall one cruise line where the suspicion was they did that and there certainly seemed to be 'younger' and 'older' tables.

It is our 5th wedding anniversay on the cruise: what would you recommend we do that day/eveing on board ship to make it feel that bit more special? (please keep your responses clean, we have a family auidience here folks!). Will they do the renewing the wedding vows bit?

Laundry?

Do they allocate tables at dinner in age groups? I recall one cruise line where the suspicion was they did that and there certainly seemed to be 'younger' and 'older' tables.

They assign tables randomly, however if there is a problem you can ask to be moved....In all my years of cruising I have only had 1 or 2 'bad' tablemates as far as I can remember.

It is our 5th wedding anniversay on the cruise: what would you recommend we do that day/eveing on board ship to make it feel that bit more special?

Let the Maitre'd know. They will bring you a cake and sing. There are also packages that X offers in cluding spa treatments. I would opt for a couples massage before dinner.

Will they do the renewing the wedding vows bit?

As far as I know they will renew vows, but not Marry.

Laundry is not overly expensive and in Our case the best way NOT to over pack and drag too much along.

Have a great cruise.

Dave:eek:

It is our 5th wedding anniversay on the cruise: what would you recommend we do that day/eveing on board ship to make it feel that bit more special?

There is a specialty restaurant onboard that offers outstanding service and a wonderful meal. The cost is $30 pp plus wine (taste determines tab).

The Baltic cruise is so memorable that table choice should not matter too much. If you don't like the choice you could ask for a different location or time.

It is our 5th wedding anniversay on the cruise: what would you recommend we do that day/eveing on board ship to make it feel that bit more special? (please keep your responses clean, we have a family auidience here folks!).

Laundry?

Laundry? :eek:

Come on... I'm sure you'll come up with many more exciting things to do to celebrate your anniversary!! :D

Archived