Stock Owner Question

Atty

I've heard some lines have discounts for owners of the lines' stock. Does RCCL and, if so, how much stock do you need to own and how would I go about getting that discount?

Thanks

You need to own 100 shares. I received a $50 OBC for my 3 night. I know it's more if it's 7 nights.

I know they say you shouldn't buy for that, but we bought in August and have made over $1,000 plus I used my $50 OBC last month. Not a bad investment so far.

Long enough to have a statement saying that you own them, I guess.

RCCL Shareholder Benefit

Frequently Asked Questions 1. Who is eligible for this offer? 2. What is the offer? 3. How do I redeem this offer? 4. I am sailing with my family and some friends. Can they redeem the offer too? 5. Can I use the offer each time I sail? 6. Can this offer be combined with other offers, onboard credits and coupons? 7. Is offer transferrable? 8. Are there any restrictions?

1. Who is eligible for this offer?

Any shareholder holding a minimum of 100 RCL shares.

2. What is the offer?

$250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights.

$200 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 9 to 13 nights.

$100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 8 nights.

$50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.

Applicable on any Royal Carribean or Celebrity Cruise sailings (Excludes Celebrity Xpeditions) booked by May 1,2007.

Via Mail: P.O Box. Box 025511, Miami FL 33102-5511.

Via Fax: 1-305-539-4645

Via Email: shareholderbenefit@rccl.com

3. How do I redeem this offer?

Provide your name, address, confirmation number, ship and sailing date along with a copy of your shareholder proxy card or a current brokerage statement showing proof of share ownership in Royal Carribean Cruises, Lt.

4. I am sailing with my family and some friends. Can they redeem the offer too?

The offer is only available for the stateroom in which the shareholder (with a minimum of 100 RCL Shares)is sailing. Only one credit per shareholder on any one sailing.

5. Can I use the offer each time I sail?

Yes, you may request this offer multiple times- as often as you sail on Royal Caribbean or Celebrity Cruises (Excludes Celebrity Xpeditions). Reservations must be booked no longer than May 1, 2007.

6. Can this offer be combined with other offers, onboard credits and coupons?

Yes, this offer is combinable with other offers, onboard credits, and coupons. The offer is NOT available to company employees, travel agents, tour conductors and/or others utilizing complimentary or reduced-rate crusie fares.

7. Is offer transferrable?

No. Offer is non-transferable. Only the stateroom that the shareholder is traveling in will be eligible for the onboard credit.

8. Are there any restrictions?

Valid only for cruise vacations on Royal Caribbean International or Celebrity Cruises. Not applicable to Celebrity Xpeditions. Offer is non-transferable and not available to company employees, travel agents, inter-line rates, tour conductors, and/or others utilizing complimentary or reduced rate cruise fares. Onboard credit is calculated in US dollars, but is not redeemable for cash. Certificate value credited to onboard account at time of sail. Credit is applied on a per stateroom basis; double occupancy. Single guests paying 200% of applicable fare shall receive full value of certificate. Only one credit per shareholder on any one sailing.

So if I buy 100 shares now, I will get an onboard credit for my February cruise on Rhapsody? Do I need to have owned the shares for any length of time? Anyone know how much credit for 7 days?

7 day cruise credit is $100. If you have a direct question about this benefit I think you should check with RCL. I think you can ask your question to them. Personally, I think a stockholder logically would be eligible for the benefit if they provided proof before final payment. I suggest this email address: shareholderbenefit@rccl.com.

link that explains program: http://www.rclinvestor.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-shareholderbenefit

Therefore you can buy today, submit your proxy statement for the credit for your future cruise, and in a month sell your stocks and still receive the OBC! I'm wondering if somehow RC is notified when you sell your stocks. Does anyone know that answer? I'm not planning on selling mine, but I have submitted for many cruises 1 year prior to my sailings to receive the OBC, and who would know if I sold before I cruised.

The stocks do not have to be owned at the time of booking! The very first time I used the stock for my OBC , I already had my cruise booked and after buying the stock, I submitted my statement and received the credit. Each time I booked a cruise, I had to resubmit my Statement in order to get the OBC from my stock for those cruises, its not an automatic, just because you submitted the statement in 2000, that they keep a record of it. You have to submit your statement for every cruise.

Archived