Finding an airline.

janc107

We're taking a Panama Canal cruise in Nov. and I thought I'd be able to use sky miles but I guess I can't. I'm going nuts trying to find a somewhat cheap fare. So far, Princess is the cheapest at 800 dollars out of Nashville or Memphis. I didn't realize that going to Acapulco and coming back from San Juan would be a big problem. Does any have any ideas?:mad:

I search for price, class of ticket and shortest flight by using mobissimo. We prefer non stop flights, especially when going abroad, and this site gives us an idea of which airlines have non stop flights to/ from the port. Mobissimo will search all airlines for number of stops and price, then allow you to "click" on the link to the site where you can book your fare. That is how we found the ATL/ BCN non stop flight on Delta last year on the Splendour..even though we live in Houston, we didn't mind changing planes in ATL to get the nice, long , non stop right into Barcelona....

Have you tried the numerous online travel/airline search sites? I use several different ones and check frequently to see if there is movement in the price up or down. I see you have plenty of time, so keep checking.

Archived