Doc Dance Westerdam

saltydog28

I'm doing the Doc dance. I'll be dancing for 6 1/2 weeks. Westerdam 2/25. I'm so excited. But I have questions about the docs. They seem to be different from last year. Aside from the cloth folder. There is only one set of docs, but everything is printed out for two.-this ticket is for John and Patricia.- and I don't have a voucher for the On Board Credit. Is that suppose to be in there? It was last year. It is on the paid in full invoice. I better get out the suitcases.

Pat.

I'm having a problem posting this. So please forgive me if it becomes a double post.

Congratulations on getting your documents.

HAL no longer includes the ship board credit vouchers in the documents. HAL stopped this when they changed to a new computer system April 2006. If your TA has a record of the shipbloard credit, take a copy with you. And check at the front desk the first couple of days of the cruise to make certain that it appears on your account.

One set of documents for husband and wife - both names on the contract - normal.

Pat -

Congrats on receiving your docs!!

Make sure you bring some type of "proof" with you that you should receive OBC, Pinnacle dinners and/or pop cards. We just travelled on the Westerdam in December and it took a bit of energy to finally receive our OBC and dinner certificates. So please learn from my mistakes - bring something that states what you are entitled to the extras.

Happy travels!

Chris

Yes I did book through HAL. And this is the earliest we have ever received the packet. Usually about 3 weeks. Once it was 4 days. Now that was a nail biter. I may have my tickets, but I still have to wait the same amount of days as you.

Take care,

Pat.

Archived