RCCL's 12- 14 Year old program ?

JSR

We returned just before Christmas from the Enchantment. My 12-13 YO's could write a book about their adventures with the program. A few highlights I remember were, making lots of friends, (They are emailing and cell phoning it still with them) The had several scavenger hunts of different varieties, Dance lessons, talent show, dating game, rock wall climbing (Teen time only), pool parties, karokee, meals together, attended shows together and movie nite each night. The movie was at midnight and had staff there. If the kids were not there then RCCL had a midnight curfew. My girls had to stay together at all times and they willing got up to run to the club at 7 Am every morning after breakfast. That was after staying up for the movie the night before. Now why can't they do that for school? Just tell you kids not to be afraid to make new friends.

Have a great time.

Thanks, it sounds like a blast. My DD is great at making new friends. I think they will have fun. I noticed the last few cruises she was board with Adventure Ocean. So it will be nice for her to have a change.

Thanks,

Jen

Archived