Temper Tantrum! I did post! I did, I did!! Where is it?

Old As Dirt Mom

Hey Val, before I forget! Have an awseome cruise on Amsterdam!! Wow, what an itinerary! Behave yourself and not too much drooling over Dutch officers, okidoki?;) Looking forward to reading your reports/reviews!

You have got to be kidding John: my favorite occupation aboard ship is finding myself a lovely shaded table outside the Lido and just sitting there watching the parade of those handsome Dutch officers strolling by - I'm counting the hours!:D

That is some itinerary isn't it? I'll be on a bread and water diet for the next few years since I have just about depleted the savings account but I figure it will be well worth it.

"Chat" with you when I get back.

Valerie:)

I'm not having quite the same problems you are, Karin. All my posts are showing up, but the threads aren't showing up in my subscriptions and no checkmarks are appearing on the main HAL board half the time. So I have to go back and "subscribe to thread" in order to know if there have been additional posts.

I think maybe a bit too much time is being spent on dressing up the boards with new colors and while all that is fun and some of the colors really nice (and thank heaven have improved over the past day or so), I think these other issues are a little more important than the exact shade of blue and beige.

I will say that I've finally found that Sean's cure (Tinknock) really works!!! I haven't lost a post since using his method (at least I think it was Sean who came up with it). It's terrific, Sean, and I thank you again!

oh dayum, bump, bump, bump! I WANT Val to see my message BEFORE she leaves!!

Karin

Not to worry Karin, I'm still here in chilly San Diego. I don't actually leave until Sunday morning at 5:00:eek: . However, I am getting a much needed haircut tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. and then figure I will come home and have a nervous breakdown - it's been simmering for a few days now since there is so much to do: pay two months' worth of bills (and did I send them enough money?); make sure the dog is taken care of (he is safely ensconced at my daughter's house); put a hold on the mail, etc. Oh yes, and that dayum packing - ugh!

I doubt sincerely that I will be posting from aboard the Amsterdam since I have enough trouble trying to do that at home, but there are a couple of couples who plan to post our adventures.

I'll "chat" with you when I get home in early March.

GO CHARGERS:cool:

Not to worry Karin, I'm still here in chilly San Diego....

I doubt sincerely that I will be posting from aboard the Amsterdam since I have enough trouble trying to do that at home, but there are a couple of couples who plan to post our adventures.

I'll "chat" with you when I get home in early March.

GO CHARGERS:cool:

Valerie:

Oh good, at least you got my "bon voyage" wishes:) I hope you survive all the preparation; by the time you get on the ship, I'm sure you'll give a big sigh of relief.....

I understand perfectly why you won't be posting while on your travels; I don't attempt to post from the ship, either. Stay safe and healthy on your "Grand Voyage"! Hope you can follow your Chargers while you're away!

Karin

Archived