Some Celebrity Questions??!!

lcds1

We have never sailed Celebrity before.....

Do they give you the lower price like RCCL does, if after you book the price goes down?

Do I recall reading....that you get RCCL credits for a celebrity cruise/

better pricing if you have also sailed RCCL?

Thanks for your help!

We have never sailed Celebrity before.....

Do they give you the lower price like RCCL does, if after you book the price goes down?

Do I recall reading....that you get RCCL credits for a celebrity cruise/

better pricing if you have also sailed RCCL?

Thanks for your help!

1) Lower prices- The same policy.

2) Cross credit - Partially. If you are a certain level on one line you will receive the perks for the equivilant level on the other BUT you will NOT receive credit for going a cruise on one toward your level on the other.

I have sailed on both, and the cruise count in both loyalty programs is kept separately. Since I do not yet have over five cruises on either of the lines, I have not yet received a combined benefit. The benefit, as I understand it, is that once I reach that first elite level on either of the lines, I will receive that elite level benefits in the other program.

We had reached "Elite" in Celebrity's Capt's Club and when we went on our first Royal Caribbean Cruise we were listed as "Diamond" in the Crown & Anchor and rec'd the perks of that level. Much to our surprise, the RCL perks were better.

After our earning our 5th RCI credit last June we moved up to Platinum in C&A, which moved us up to Select on Celebrity. We are sailing Mercury next week, our 3rd Celeb. cruise, (after 4 RCI cruises) and I am eager to see if the Captain's Club perks are any better than last time. RCI definitely has had better gifts and coupon books.

It's not critical to our enjoyment, though, and we plan to book Mecury again for next year to Aust/NZ.

1/02 Explorer E. Carib.

1/03 Explorer W. Carib.

8/03 Summit Alaska cruise/tour

2/04 Adventure S. Carib.

2/05 Galaxy Panama Canal

6/06 Jewel Brit. Isles/Nor. Fjords + 3 days in London

1/29/07 Mercury Mexican Riviera

I am a platinum RCCL Member. We have booked a cruise on the Millenium - Cat 2B. Should we get the balcony discount of $100 off that RCCL offers Platinum members? Or does Celebrity not offer this?

Thanks - looking forward to seeing how Celebrity compares to RCCL.

1) Lower prices- The same policy.

I presume that in order to obtain the lower price, you must get your TA to keep checking with Celebrity i.e. Celebrity does not automatically reduce the cost to you, should they lower their prices. Am I correct?

I am a platinum RCCL Member. We have booked a cruise on the Millenium - Cat 2B. Should we get the balcony discount of $100 off that RCCL offers Platinum members? Or does Celebrity not offer this?

Thanks - looking forward to seeing how Celebrity compares to RCCL.

No Celebrity does not offer this.

Celebrity upgrades for captains club are inside to inside to inside or oceanview to oceanview. The way the captains club upgrade works is that you pay one category lowers price for your cruise. Balconies, concierge class and suites do not receive upgrades or money off.

Archived