KUSydney

Cruising Wonder

Hey,

I just have to tell you that I love your review. It makes it seem like a whole different thing out there when you haven't expierenced cruising. Are you going on the July 2, 2005 cruise with your dad? It is the western caribbean. Just wondering. That is the one I am going to be on. What are you studying in school? I am looking to take surgical tech at Penn Valley in a year or so.

Good luck with everything and keep your review coming!

Thanks

Shari

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed my review. For me it was more like reliving each night, but it was a blast to write.

Yes, I will be on that cruise, its our VIP Reunion cruise!

As far as school goes, I've changed my mind so many times, hopefully this year I'll be picking a major. I entered school with the notion to get a degree in Political Science and then go to Law School. Decided learning about other countries' way of government wasn't my cup o tea and decided to go with Athletic Training (this was at the time that I got injured while on the Rowing team and all the trainers that were waiting on me hand and foot were very inspirational). Athletic training doesn't sound like something I'd want to do for the rest of my life so now I'm looking into Marketing or Advertising.

Surgical tech eh? Sounds like an interesting field (strokes imaginary goatee).

My friend is in advertising and finds it one of the most amazing jobs she has ever had. Good luck with what ever you choose to do. I was going to school for Health Admin, but had to change my major as I knew I was going to be moving here. My FI and I bought a place in Lee's Summit. We are flying out of MCI for our cruise on July 2, 2005, as well. I really hope we get the same people as you raved about in your review.

So what have you been doing for this summer so far? Besides the cruise that is.

Anyways, just thought I would say hi and see what you were up too.

Have a great day,

Shari

Archived