Corner Brook and Sydney Wildlife Question????

• 3 weeks later...

Hello TomandJane,

We live about 2 hours from Corner Brook!! Anything going to Gros Morne National Park should allow you to see Moose. They graze right on the side of the highway in the park and have become somewhat of a driving hazard. Also, Gros Morne has some fantastic scenery and hiking. I am not sure how long your port day will be but Gros Morne is about an hour drive from Corner Brook. Hope this helps.

The shore tour for wildilfe I would suggest would be at the 2 rivers wildlife in Marion Bridge and is not offered by the ship you would have to get a private tour company to take you. :) Give novascotia.com alook for local tour companys if you can't find anyone there come back here and i'll give you a name or 2:)

Wilbo - What is the Newfoundland tour?

Cape - How far from Sydney is the "2 rivers wildlife in Marion Bridge"? We are there from 8 to 5. Is that enough time?

Thanks to every one for your information. Sounds like moose abound around Corner Brook!!!!!!!!!

Archived