Drop Rates?-Carnival Miracle 6/4/2007

mjkcj1

Hello All,

If by chance anyone hears that Carnival Miracle drops there rates for the 6/4/2007 cruise, can you let me know.

I will be quite thankful:p

Thanks!

Julie

You can actually check the carnival site yourself, its fairly easy to do, I would also suggest you find the roll call for your sailing. Here is the link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=447216

They would have more of a vested interest in price drops of your sailing date.

Have a great cruise!!

Hello All,

If by chance anyone hears that Carnival Miracle drops there rates for the 6/4/2007 cruise, can you let me know.

I will be quite thankful:p

Thanks!

Julie

Hi,

Hubby and I will be on that sailing and so far since we booked the price has dropped $200 for the both of us. You just have to keep checking the Carnival site every day.

Sandi,

Where on the website should I look?

Thanks,

Julie

Ok...this is what I did. I went to the main page. carnival.com and then on the left hand side there is a little box that says "quick pricing". Put in June 2007 for the month and for the destination put in East. Caribbean. Then click Search and it will bring a whole bunch of sailings for June going to the E. Caribbean. Then scroll down a bit and find the one for June 4th and click on the "Book Now" button. Then you have to fill in the stuff about if you need airfare or not and what city you are coming from. Then there is a promo code DP3 which I used. Then click the continue button and you will see a list of the prices with the cabin category types.

They are also doing a deck upgrade. Originally we were on the Main deck midship balcony cabin and we could have gone up to the Verandah deck but I didn't want to be that high up so I chose just to go up 1 deck to the Upper Deck and we are still in the same midship location right by the atrium.

Hope this helps you. :)

Archived