Just book on the Glory

rick&lin

My first cruise last yr on the Elation,we had a o/v.

I'm hooked,:)

We book on the Glory this yr on 9/8/07.

We have a balcony this trip.

Can someone tell me how big the balcony is.

We are going to be on Empress deck at the back of the ship.

Our pta told us this is a bigger balcony.

And is there of movment in the back.

ty

If you have an aft balcony, those are definitely bigger. I'm sure you can search for pictures around this forum or on other websites.

You will feel motion since you are decently high on the back of the ship. Seeing as you will be cruising at the height of hurricane season, you will definitely feel it if water is rough. I cruised at that time last year, however, and the water was like glass .... so who knows.

Enjoy the Glory ... she's a fun ship. :)

We are going on the Glory 24 Feb and we have two aft balconys on the empress deck 7446 7448 we also have had aft balconys on the Truimph and Victory once you go Aft you may never want anything else they are twice the size.We many times have snacks out there, 4 of us with table and 4 chairs we also open the two balconys up and it is great .

You have the standard size deck. It will be big enough for two chair and a little (think camping height) table. They will be out there on the deck when you arrive.

Pictures in my link are from Glory Upper Deck rooms 6465, 6469 and 6473. We had the dividers open so we had a huge deck but if it had been us alone on one deck it would have been just fine too.

You have the standard size deck. It will be big enough for two chair and a little (think camping height) table. They will be out there on the deck when you arrive.

Pictures in my link are from Glory Upper Deck rooms 6465, 6469 and 6473. We had the dividers open so we had a huge deck but if it had been us alone on one deck it would have been just fine too.

Archived