Art auctions Who is Auction House?

Arwenmark

• 2 weeks later...

Miami - October 30, 2006 --- NCL Corporation (“NCL”) is now working with a new art concessionaire, The Fine Art of Cruising. Previously, the company worked with Fine Art Wholesalers who have ceased operating onboard NCL’s ships.

NCL is working with The Fine Art of Cruising to fulfill all past orders placed with Fine Art Wholesalers, within the timeframe specified, which is normally six to eight weeks from when the art was purchased; however, the company is aware of some delays in the process. We kindly ask for our guests’ patience and understanding as The Fine Art of Cruising fulfills these past orders as quickly as possible. Please be assured that guests who do not receive their artwork in a reasonable time frame will be issued a refund.

NCL kindly asks that its guests call The Fine Art of Cruising who has set up a special desk at 1-877-475-9378 for further details.

I am waiting on something we ordered on a cruise that ended 12/03

I am not surprised, the "president" of the former art company was on board with us on the Sun just about a year ago, and a bigger, [hm can't think of a polite word] you have never seen.

I was actually hoping that Park West was back. I hear they may now be on Holland America. I may have to try them sometime. Oh Well we will see how the new one is, but they won't have the art work I am looking for I don't think, I think only Park West does.

I am waiting on something we ordered on a cruise that ended 12/03

I am also waiting on two pieces that I bought on the Jewel's Dec 17th sailing. I guess I'll quit looking out the window waiting on the delivery guy!:( I was told onboard that all art comes from their warehouse in England.

Steve

Park West is very efficient, we have bought several pieces from them, they arrive promptly as promised. No complaints about Park west, they are on Celebrity and RCL. I have sailed Norwegian, yet I do not remember go to the auctions, or perhaps they didn;t impress me. I will have to check out the auction on the Pearl.

Archived