Web site for Capt Bryan ot Capt Marvin

The Millers

I am looking to book a shore excursion and would like to go directly to Capt Bryan or Capt Marvin. I want to bypass all of the major companies. Anyone have any info?

Thanks in advance

Go to captainmarvins.com There is a link there to email them. We did an excursion with them in Feb 05 and it was fantastic. We were lucky enough to be on a boat with only 6 other people. Swimming with the sting rays was so much fun. We even bought a dvd of our excursion. We acutally watched it again about a week ago. What wonderful memories. Ruth was the one who handled our reservations. This trip is way better than anyone the ships offer.

If you have any more questions just ask.

Susan

I am looking to book a shore excursion and would like to go directly to Capt Bryan or Capt Marvin. I want to bypass all of the major companies. Anyone have any info?

Thanks in advance

Go to captainmarvins.com There is a link there to email them. We did an excursion with them in Feb 05 and it was fantastic. We were lucky enough to be on a boat with only 6 other people. Swimming with the sting rays was so much fun. We even bought a dvd of our excursion. We acutally watched it again about a week ago. What wonderful memories. Ruth was the one who handled our reservations. This trip is way better than anyone the ships offer.

If you have any more questions just ask.

Susan

We used Marvin last year and if I remember correctly - we went to the website and was able to download coupons for a few $$ off the price. Or we got discounts for booking online - either way - we had a blast and they where really good to work with.

When we went snorkeling they where able to show us a moray (we decided not to get to close to it) and where just very knowledgable.

Archived