Help with rooms on Carnival Legend

neatokimmo

I am booking my second cruise very soon. I called and asked about my past cruiser discount and they didn't give me one but said they would upgrade my cabin.

We are looking at an inexpensive interior room, no window. She said she'd bump us from the very bottom deck to the Panarama.

I guess my first question is would you consider that a bonus? It is higher up, but with an interior room does it matter? Also, it looks like this deck is right below the pools. Is it noisy?

Any insight would be much appreciated, thanks! - Kim

Kim I just got off the Legend. LOWER IS BETTER. I like mid ship and no higher than empress deck. The Legend has a rough ride up front. I picked my kids up at camp carnival you can tell when you are up front on that ship.

I am booking my second cruise very soon. I called and asked about my past cruiser discount and they didn't give me one but said they would upgrade my cabin.

We are looking at an inexpensive interior room, no window. She said she'd bump us from the very bottom deck to the Panarama.

I guess my first question is would you consider that a bonus? It is higher up, but with an interior room does it matter? Also, it looks like this deck is right below the pools. Is it noisy?

Any insight would be much appreciated, thanks! - Kim

I would consider the 5A cabin instead. This is an obstructed view cabin that has a french door (no balcony) that opens but is by the life boats. Sometimes you can get the 5A at the 4A rate with the past guest discount. This thread has some pictures of the 5A's http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=472985

We were on the Panorama Deck on our last cruise. Not much noise for us. We loved being so close to the Lido Deck.

Archived