taxi to triumph from miami airport

dlicari2004

I heard that the taxi rate to the ship from the miami airport is a flat rate of $20. Is this true and does it cover 4 women and all their luggage. Our last cruise we took the carnival bus and it was a long and hot wait. We don't wish to do that again!

AMEN....no way you can fit 4 women with bags { and I KNOW the bags yall are thinking of packing} in 1 cab,,,,no way. Plus, it's a nice ride...waiting for the customs checkpoint. We came back in May, and I believe that flat rate has gone up...more like closer to $28 now, neither of us can remember, LOL.

Just got back from miami went on the imagination. We took a taxi from the ship to miami airport we had 8 people in our group we took one van 3 in the back and my husband sat in the front it fit most of our luggage had 13 pieces of luggage in the van. The other part of our group 3 of them took a regular taxi put 2 pieces of luggage and was full. Both of these cost us 21.00 each and I gave the driver a tip. We did take a van which was a shuttle just for the 8 of us was 55.00 + tip from the airport to a hotel. Hope this helps.

Archived