OK...need help remembering the name of this product!

MamaParrotHead

It's a fairly new product. I could have sworn it was put out by KY or Summer's Eve. It was like a gel that you could apply between your legs for those annoying outfits where they may rub together. I think the commerical said it dried to a powder-like consistency. I cannot find it or remember to save my life! AHHHH! :p LOL

Thanks!

It's a fairly new product. I could have sworn it was put out by KY or Summer's Eve. It was like a gel that you could apply between your legs for those annoying outfits where they may rub together. I think the commerical said it dried to a powder-like consistency. I cannot find it or remember to save my life! AHHHH! :p LOL

Thanks!

Monistat makes a gel that performs like you describe:

http://www.soothingcare.com/soothingcare/products_chafing_gel.htm

Walgreens carries it:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100231&navAction=jump&navCount=1&id=prod1313724

I do triathlons, and I'm addicted to Body Glide. It looks like deodorant, but you can use it on your feet to prevent blisters, between your legs to prevent chafing, etc. I use it around the neck of my wetsuit, and where my bike shorts hit my legs. You don't even know it's on; it works wonders!

And if you ever get in a situation where it's too late and you are already chafed, use a diaper ointment with zinc in it. Works wonders. I've even used it on my feet when they are almost blistered and the skin irritation disappears.

Viv

And if you ever get in a situation where it's too late and you are already chafed, use a diaper ointment with zinc in it. Works wonders. I've even used it on my feet when they are almost blistered and the skin irritation disappears.

Viv

Works wonders for razer burn too!!! (I use Desitin :) when needed.)... I'm too chicken to have a wax job! :eek:

Archived