Quest

Some people are REALLY bad at giving what they think are 'hints'.... like my daughter when she was 5..."Mom, I'll give you a hint what Dad got you for Christmas...It's a watch!!"

That's a funny one.

Of course we don't really have to worry about MM's hint. How often does the search feature really work around here? :rolleyes:

It was a fun event, and adult only (not THAT bad). but, honestly, after all the build-up and secrecy from these boards it was a little bit of a disappointment. If you get the chance go and have fun....

Have to agree with above. Definately fun to watch & laughed a lot. As far as it being an "adult" activity and needing to be over 18, certainly more like PG-13. I would think you would have to be ultra-conservative to be in anyway offended (unless the one on the Explorer was way less risque than others). I think the adult rating is so adults can have an acting silly type activity of their own & let loose. I noticed OP's log-in name says teacher. If it's teaching high school age kids, you'll have heard of way wilder activities than this when listening to some of their Monday morning conversations. Anyway, do be sure to go to Quest & let loose the kid in you!

I will say, after our weekend on the SoS, adult is correctly labeling it. Much more than 'meets the eye' popped out and our bar server was literally on the floor, p*ssing herself laughing when someone in my party whipped out the camera. Let's say, had the cruise in review cameras been shooting for this, it would have HAD to been cut from the video!

Have to agree with above. Definately fun to watch & laughed a lot. As far as it being an "adult" activity and needing to be over 18, certainly more like PG-13. I would think you would have to be ultra-conservative to be in anyway offended (unless the one on the Explorer was way less risque than others). I think the adult rating is so adults can have an acting silly type activity of their own & let loose. I noticed OP's log-in name says teacher. If it's teaching high school age kids, you'll have heard of way wilder activities than this when listening to some of their Monday morning conversations. Anyway, do be sure to go to Quest & let loose the kid in you!

I dunno--on our cruise last week, Quest got a bit risque--if my high schooler was doing activities like some of the things we saw, I think I'd ground him/her for life. It was hysterical, but not pg-13.

Don't bring the kids. Really.

I think it depends on the ship as to how risque it is.

On the Grandeur it was held in the aft lounge, and it was Tres risque! - loved every minute of it!! Quite 18+

Then on the Voyager , it was held in the Studio B with about half the ship it seemed, and was quite tame (in comparison).

Also, because it was so big, the teams were larger also.

I dunno, I think smaller the better. More chance to participate.

It was a fun event, and adult only (not THAT bad). but, honestly, after all the build-up and secrecy from these boards it was a little bit of a disappointment. If you get the chance go and have fun, but don't go searching these threads for info. A) you won't find it, and B) if you read 50 threads about it, it won't be as surprising /exciting/ fun.

Wear clean underwear easily exhangeable with your partner.

Is an adult oriented scavenger hunt. Based on the few times we have attended, I would rate it PG13.

My wife and I choose to watch and not participate. It's very funny and people go absolutely crazy. Wear loose fitting clothes if you are playing.

Enjoy your cruise.

Frank

• 2 weeks later...
No one told me what is was before we went on our first RCCL in Sept. and I won't here either but I will tell you to go as I never laughed so hard in my life. I had planned to stay in the background and just watch but got a lot more "involved" then I planned to and even ended up jumping over a railing for the good of the team!

So you're a wild one, huh !

Archived