Taxi from Airport - Pier # or Ship Name??

serfergurl

When I take a taxi from the FLL airport to Port Everglades what do I tell the taxi driver, Port Everglades and the name of the ship, in this case it will be Caribbean Princess, or do I need to know the pier #. If pier #, does anyone know how I would find out th pier #.

Thanks in advance.

When I take a taxi from the FLL airport to Port Everglades what do I tell the taxi driver, Port Everglades and the name of the ship, in this case it will be Caribbean Princess, or do I need to know the pier #. If pier #, does anyone know how I would find out th pier #.

Thanks in advance.

Just tell them the ship. They have done it hundreds of times and know exactly where to take you.

When I take a taxi from the FLL airport to Port Everglades what do I tell the taxi driver, Port Everglades and the name of the ship, in this case it will be Caribbean Princess, or do I need to know the pier #. If pier #, does anyone know how I would find out th pier #. Thanks in advance.

Every cab driver we have ever had, including the five in FLL, has known where the harbor is and the ship we were going to. If they don't, then they probably have been on the job less than a week.

Don't worry about it and have a great trip.

There is also the fact that they sometimes change the particular docking spot a ship is at, so if you were to tell the cabbie take me to dock B for example and for some reason your ship had moved, well you see, if you tell him the ship name he will probably know it on site but will ask at the security gate if there is any question which dock it is at.

Archived