Is there a Rays & Rum Point Tour Only????

shermar96

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a tour company that just did the Rays & Rum Point excursion? I know that Native Way does "Rays, Reef & Rum Point", but I'm thinking I could do without the Reef - since I'm able to snorkle at Rum Point. Does anyone really suggest the Reef tour? Any advice is grateful! Thank You!

We enjoyed Coral Gardens and The Barrier Reef so much on our last trip, we wanted to do it again and skip the Rays this time. The snorkeling at these 2 stops are definatly worth it. We purchased the DVD from our last trip with Soto Cruises and still look at it from time to time. We would definately want to snorkel the reefs again and not visit the rays.

From my current research, it doesn't look like anyone offers these types of tours. It's either Reef and Rays or the RRR with Nativeway. I can't find any snorkel trip that offer just Rum Point or Rum Point and reef without the Rays or Rum Point and just the Rays.

Right now we are still debating between the RRR tour or the ship's excursion to the Bontanical Gardens and Rum Point.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of a tour company that just did the Rays & Rum Point excursion? I know that Native Way does "Rays, Reef & Rum Point", but I'm thinking I could do without the Reef - since I'm able to snorkle at Rum Point. Does anyone really suggest the Reef tour? Any advice is grateful! Thank You!

I was looking for the same, rays and rum point. The only way to only do these two is to book a private tour with you and 19 of your friends.

When are you going? We are trying to book this same trip with a private charter in April. We have 14 people so far. What ship are you on. If you are there the same time you could jump on our tour. We are on the Star Princess and will be in GC on April 10 at 7AM.

• 3 weeks later...

I too was looking at the RRR tour...wondering though (and forgive me if this is a stupid question) what the time difference is in the Caymans? I thought I heard somewhere that they work on a different time zone than the ship...and I would like to have this figured out before booking an all day excursion!!!

Thanks!

Archived