Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

Is there a big difference between the monet and renoir dining rooms? I can't recall if one is nice than the other.

We have dined in both. The Renoir is located mid-ship so it is convenient to most cabins. The Monet is aft which can make for a hike if you have a forward cabin. Both are similarly decorated. The Monet is really nice if you have early dining and receive a table with a view out the large aft windows. If you have late seating it makes no difference as nothing is visible after dark.

If you are planning to use anytime dining and catch the main show in the Toulouse-Latrec, you probably will find the Renoir more convenient. If you plan to enjoy the lounges or Disco after dinner the Monet would be closest to those venues.

Can anyone tell me about category 8B #6431? We have that room on conquest sailing 11/8

Just wondering about size, noise, anything we need to make sure we bring. Just any info. we can get will be great!!! Thanks,,,

First time cruisers!!! Help a newbie out:)

OK, you are going to be located right above the Latour Wine bar, which is OK, but you are going to get some noise from both Henry's disco(which goes late every night) and from the Blues Piano bar. So, yep be prepared for hearing some noise if you are early to bed folk.

If you choose a timed dining option then you are very perfectly placed to make the monet dining room, which is the timed dining, the renior is for anytime dining. You will also be just three floors down from the Lido deck pizza bar, so to me that's a plus.

It's just a standard size droom with no frills, no uppers or anything really special. you wont have people across the hall from you, so less chances for late night stumblers annoying you with their noise. However, being just fore of the aft elevators(if that didn't confuse you) you will hear traffice from those headed to and coming from dinner as the aft elevator is the most pointed way to get to the monet if you wanna skip all the photographers.

Hopefully I helped.

We have dined in both. The Renoir is located mid-ship so it is convenient to most cabins. The Monet is aft which can make for a hike if you have a forward cabin. Both are similarly decorated. The Monet is really nice if you have early dining and receive a table with a view out the large aft windows. If you have late seating it makes no difference as nothing is visible after dark.

If you are planning to use anytime dining and catch the main show in the Toulouse-Latrec, you probably will find the Renoir more convenient. If you plan to enjoy the lounges or Disco after dinner the Monet would be closest to those venues.

the renior is now the any time dining location while the Monet is for the timed dining.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between Category 11 and 12? My mother has always wanted to cruise in a suite, but I can't tell much difference other than a jetted bathtub and a walk-in closet (when watching the Carnival website). I can't find a layout of the two.

Thanks,

Kathy

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between Category 11 and 12? My mother has always wanted to cruise in a suite, but I can't tell much difference other than a jetted bathtub and a walk-in closet (when watching the Carnival website). I can't find a layout of the two.

Thanks,

Kathy

Penthouse Suite

Twin beds that convert to king, large private balcony, sitting area with 2-armchairs and coffee table, desk, double sofa bed, dressing area with vanity, walk-in closet, safe, refrigerator, mini bar, private bath with whirlpool tub and shower, phone, television, hair dryer.

Avg sq ft cabin: 345 Balcony: 85

On Decks: Empress</I>

spacer.gif

C11.gif 11

Suite

Twin beds that convert to king, large balcony, sitting area with armchair and coffee table, sofa, dressing area with vanity, 2 large closets, wall safe, refrigerator, mini bar, private bath with whirlpool tub and shower, phone, television, hair dryer.

Avg sq ft cabin: 275 Balcony: 65

Cabins 9205 and 9206 have standard size balconies. Cabin 7228 is a modified handicap cabin and 450 square feet with 110 square foot balcony.

On Decks: Lido</I> Empress</I>
spacer.gif

Hey guys! I'm new to Cruise Critics but from what I've read so far it seems like ya'll are the cruising expecrts! Does anyone have any information on cabin 1355?

mid ship, starboard, great location near elevators, below the lobby area, so less noise with the floor in between. Shouldn't have extra travelers on your floor, may hear the water if seas are rough.

Thanks for the info! I'm super excited about going!

sorry I was kinda short with it. I was on the phone with our TA booking our next conquest adventure. 3 times now same ship!! time to go to work. Hope you have a blast!

No problem! Good for you booking another cruise. I will be cruising with my DD for her senior trip. I think I may surprise my DH by booking a cruise for our 25th anniversary which will be in November of 2010.

sorry I was kinda short with it. I was on the phone with our TA booking our next conquest adventure. 3 times now same ship!! time to go to work. Hope you have a blast!

I know I'm considering going on the Conquest again for the 3rd time. I'd like to maybe try the Voyager but I haven't had the best service with Royal over the phone and it's a little bit more expensive. I'm afraid I might be bored going on her again so soon. We're going on her for New Years and are taking my in-laws on a cruise in the spring.

I know I'm considering going on the Conquest again for the 3rd time. I'd like to maybe try the Voyager but I haven't had the best service with Royal over the phone and it's a little bit more expensive. I'm afraid I might be bored going on her again so soon. We're going on her for New Years and are taking my in-laws on a cruise in the spring.

I noticed Voyager prices up from the $448 prices earlier this week, drat. I should have booked then I guess instead of waiting. I love Voyager. Its a wow ship compared to Conquest which is a nice ship and pretty, but doesnt have that wow factor for me.

I do RCL every Easter, the last 3 Easters, so I probably will again. Having been on Conquest 3 times this year alone, variety is the spice of life, we are doing triumph out of New Orleans next.

We are sailing on the Conquest in January and are wondering what time a return flight should be booked for. My daughter and I will be driving from Kansas, but my son needs a return flight to Chicago. I have read about the fog issues and want to plan ahead.