My daughter wants to go again!

RB Bonzo

So, we've been on the Magic 3 times, and my thought was to probably go on RCCL the next time that we do a family cruise. Now, my 15 yo daughter is lobbying for the 12/29/07 Magic Western sailing, because some of her friends from our 12/24/05 Eastern sailing are going on this one. This would run about $11k for a lower level ocean view stateroom once we factor in air, etc., etc.! Just too much money to go on the holiday week!

I'm hoping when the new ships are added, that the supply/demand will even out a bit.

So, we've been on the Magic 3 times, and my thought was to probably go on RCCL the next time that we do a family cruise. Now, my 15 yo daughter is lobbying for the 12/29/07 Magic Western sailing, because some of her friends from our 12/24/05 Eastern sailing are going on this one. This would run about $11k for a lower level ocean view stateroom once we factor in air, etc., etc.! Just too much money to go on the holiday week!

I'm hoping when the new ships are added, that the supply/demand will even out a bit.

Believe me I know that cruise is expensive. We are doing the NYE 2007 cruise with 7 family members. I booked in onboard our 3/6/07 sailing and was able to get the Walt Suite. We have 4 birthdays that we will be celebrating in both WDW and on the cruise so it really is a special ocassion for us otherwise I would not be shelling out the bucks. Flying from California, we have enough frequent flier miles so at least part of the airfare will be covered so that helps somewhat.

:)

...I'm hoping when the new ships are added, that the supply/demand will even out a bit.

And we can trust that Disney has done plenty of research and will do plenty of marketing to make sure that doesn't happen!! ;)

LOL, we love the mouse but we don't think he'll ever let us keep more of our $$$ if he can help it.

Cheryl

Archived