Nyc,The Spirit and Luggage tags

glen tev

Being that ncl and ta's send all your documents via e-docs ,what do you do about luggage tags.Rccl and Carnival send you tags ahead of time.I don't want to have to fill out a bunch of tags at the curb in Ny,so do they send them automatic or do you have to call and request them.

There's a thread a little way down you might want to read about this. In any case, though, the porter at the pier has the luggage tags and a marker. I print a sheet of Avery address labels with our name and cabin etc, and just stick them on the tags there, takes only a few seconds:)!

When you received youe E-Docs email, there should have been a link there to print out your luggage tags. Prints your room # right on the tags. At least that what I received via the E-Doc email.

I would call your agent and ask them for the link.

When you received youe E-Docs email, there should have been a link there to print out your luggage tags. Prints your room # right on the tags. At least that what I received via the E-Doc email.

I would call your agent and ask them for the link.

Hi :)

When I got my Edocs there was 1 luggage tag for both of us ... I just filled in name and address, xeroxed a bunch, folded, stapled. Voila ! Tink :)

Archived