Conquest Spa Deck - All Windows????

mrogers

Has anyone stayed on the Spa Deck on Conquest? (Room 1116 & 1118)

We have booked a couple of rooms and they said it has one wall of windows sea-side.

Also if you have booked this room, did you have a lot of motion?

We were on deck 11 on the stern of the RCCL Mariner of the Seas last year and it was a lot more motion that I expected on such a large ship.

We did Carnival three times and then RCCL a couple, decided on the Conquest over Rhapsody since it is newer and larger.

There are 5 of us all ages, I hope it is a good ship for college kids and a nine year old.

Has anyone done both?

Can you compare?

Thanks,

We were on Spamdeck on the Glory which is identical in layout from what I understand.

We had 1102 and it was by far the nicest stateroom we've had not including a suite. I liked it better than some balconies we've had. The view is AMAZING..It is truly one wall of windows..floor to ceiling..very small dividers and the window is angled out from the room. (makes the room seem even larger than it is) There is a table and two chairs in front of the windows. I could have sat there the whole cruise and just stared at the sea!

As far as motion..you will feel some but it wasn't bad..depending on the weather of course!

Have a great cruise!!

We have booked a 6E guarantee on the Victory for next December and have a couple of questions if anyone knows the answers? Has anyone had 5 in one of these cabins 3 adult and 2 young children? I would imagine closet space is limited so we wil have to pack lighter then nornal. Also is there a walkway around the spa deck where people can walk by your windows any time day or night.

No walkway...no one can see in your room.

The halls were very quiet...occassionally we could here music from the crew's area across the hall..but only if our door was open.

I don't remember closets being overly small. The room seemed larger than standard..but there were just two of us. I did recommend it to my DS and DIL cause it would have been more than enough room for the two of them and their two kids.

Thanks for the pictures. We have a room on the spa deck on the new Freedom, and it's great to see more what to expect with the room.

We chose it because there is three adults, and read that the room is about the size of the room and the balcony combined, so more living space.

I think it will be nice for us for the room, and our friends have 2 rooms with balconies, so we have the best of both worlds :D

Archived