adapter on star?

ang1684

Hi Ang, I've taken a powerboard on the last 2 cruises and it's been a godsend. I just plug everything into it at the end of the night and it's all ready for the next day. No need to do one at a time which is a pain in the butt.

PS just noticed I left out the word "don't" with regard to the hairdryer.

Kerri

I have read people suggesting just asking the Steward for an adapter when you arrive instead of having to take one. Silly question but, how many do they actually have available on board for passengers...especially if so many people request them...wouldn't want to miss out and wished you had taken one. Thx;)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all the wonderful info on this board - Im going on my 1st cruise in about 3 weeks and this information is excellent. I would never have thought to take a powerboard - so thankyou. I also bought an adapter just in case (although I probably shouldn't have bothered - but it was only cheap):) .

Thanks again everyone

You're welcome. You never know if they will run out. We found that the adaptor came out really easily and every time my husband pulled out his razor the adaptor came with it. I often would find it in his shaving bag! So I wondered how many people accidently took them homeWe already had one since hubby's family are in Europe so it was no biggie to take our own.

Archived