Internet facilities-Pacific Sun

czardas

Hi, Can anyone tell me what internet services they have on the pacific sun. I was wanting to take my laptop and be able to connect to the internet, so I can do about 1 hour of work each day :eek:

I know, why am I working on my wonderful holiday? I really need to and noticed that they mention you can purchase wireless internet cards.

Can someone tell me what these are please. I will need to access my emails on my own laptop.

Thanks in advance.

Can't help with the net facilities for using your own laptop as I usually use the Internet Cafe computers. But a word of warning!! Be prepared to spend a pretty penny if you expect to be online 1 hour per day. During our last cruise I needed to check emails for work two to three times each day and my total internet charges were over $60. And that was quickly getting on checking & answering messages and getting out (oh and the odd stop in here of course!). I set up a hotmail account so they could contact me with the queries they needed my help on rather than reading every email from work!! Anything I needed data or messages for I would go and check on my work laptop and then just log back on to answer the questions.

I totally sympathise with you about having to work on holidays. I guess at least it is only one hour and you can enjoy the rest of them.

Cheers,

Chaz:)

thanks for the warnings. I will rethink my plans and maybe decide to just have a holiday and my business will have to survive without me.

I certainly don't fancy wasting my cocktail drinking time, with watching a slow screeen all day.

Archived