Laundry on Lirica

sja307

No laundry, just send out which is pricy. Pack wisely, take underwear that dries quickly. For men you can purchase quick dry underwear at www.campor.com. It's called duofold, about $15/pr. but now on clearance for $6.97/pr. I never wear clothes twice at home, but on an 11 day cruise (I am on the Opera - 3/10) I will be doing it as I am not taking more than one suitcase. :o

Can anybody who's been on board the Lirica please tell me if there's laundry facilities? If not how did you manage? (Ist time Cruiser) so any information would be great.

Thanx

Sue x:)

Lirica has no passenger laundry facilites. You can use the very expensive services provided or pack carefully. We took daytime wear for single use (or washed and hung in bathroom) and separates for evening to mix and match. There are only 2 formal nights and the remainder are casual. They have no semi-formal nights even though the documents say that they do. My husband took 1 suit and 1 sport coat and didn't need the sport coat.

About half way through our cruise we uasually take our dirty clothes off the ship in one of the ports. We get in a cab and ask the driver to take us to a local laundry. You can uasually get a great price on a wash and fold. We drop them off and go shopping or sight seeing. We then stop and pick up our clean and folded clothes just before getting back on the ship. We've nevr had a problem finding a laundry.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived