Spirit Class ship Question?

cruise_pirate

We are going on the Legend in October. When ordering gifts from the Carnival website it asks for a booking number and stateroom number I know on the Fantasy class ships you have to put in something like E202 for the stateroom. On the larger ships do you need to put in the deck and room like the fantasy class or just the room number?

Thanks!:)

We are going on the Legend in October. When ordering gifts from the Carnival website it asks for a booking number and stateroom number I know on the Fantasy class ships you have to put in something like E202 for the stateroom. On the larger ships do you need to put in the deck and room like the fantasy class or just the room number?

Thanks!:)

Hi there,

You only need to enter your state room number, 5245 for example.

I am on the currently on the Legend and would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Lonnie - Was on Legend for the New Year's sailing ......... no mini-golf on the Legend. Only Putting contests held during sea days and Golf instructions with the Golf Pro.

Light Tech - Hi James, hope all is well, how was the mood of those boarding on the 4th? Hope they weren't too cranky. Drop me a line driect sometime if you'd like: lorna.tilson@lmco.com

Archived