Captain's Circle Magazine question

PRINCESS MAR

I haven't received a Captain's Circle Magazine since the Spring edition. Also, has anyone received any Circle member coupons. Come to think of it, I haven't had any correspondence from Princess since the last magazine.

It's the time of year that I start to plan my February cruise, and I am seriously thinking of the Caribbean Princess.

I'll give Princess a call this week to find out why I haven't received anything, but I was just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with this!

Happy Sailing

Mary Jo

Mary Jo: It is very much hit and miss with the magazine. Sometimes everyone else will get it and I won't and then sometime I will get it and nobody else had gotten it. I never receive e-mail from Princess although I have marked it to do so. What I do is request the Princess handbooks that you can do on the Princess site. Then I check other onlines sites for prices, such as travelocity, expedia, ***** and then I contact my TA to get the trip for me. Hope this helps.

Marilyn

My partner and I took our first Princess cruise together. Our Captains circle numbers are sequential. Sometimes we both get one, sometimes only he gets one, sometimes just I get one and sometimes we both different ones delivered on the same day!. The way Princess does their marketing is probably about as consistant as the upgrade fairy!

Check the major websites (mentioned above) for the latest deals.

Good luck!

We received a Captains Circle Magazine this past week, dated "July" if I remember right. Hadn't see one for a couple of years, and we complained on our May Golden cruise to the Captains's Circle rep, and she seems to have re-instated our subscription. We have been on a Princess Cruise for the last four or five years, so we kind of wondered what had happened. You can always call 1-800-Princess and ask them to check on your subscription.

Thanks

Norm

Technically every past passenger should be receiving there Captain Circle quarterly magazine every quarter....others perhaps call the Captain circle desk to enquire why you are not getting it on time...I get mine every 3 months or so and I am up here in Cannada!:cool: :eek: :cool:

I’m not sure what the problem is at Princess with their direct marketing, but there is definitely a problem. I always receive the newsletter as well as numerous other offers, etc. Patty has never received a thing in the mail, even after repeated requests. We live in different cities. Then again, my female T/A has tried for three years to get Princess to change her name on her Captains Circle account from MR. xxxx to MRS.xxxx, they seem incapable of completing this task.

Last year I received an offer for Grand Princess. When we tried (our T/A) to book the fare, Princess claimed no knowledge of the offer even though we provided the promotion code from the offer. Princess claimed they could not find it in their computers. We had to fax a copy of the mailing to our T/A and Princess. They finally acquiesced and booked the fare.

From the Princess website.. One of the perks of being a member of the Captains Circle.

Gold Members: Princess Captain’s Circle Quarterly Magazine

Every three months, you will receive our Magazine, published exclusively for members of the Princess Captain’s Circle. As well as advance notification of promotions and new itineraries, you will be the first to hear about our new ships. We are also pleased to share behind the scenes information with you and feature your favorite Princess crew members,- taking a peak at what they like to do when they are back at home!

Archived