Children's Menu

Nymue

They certainly do. I don't remember all the choices, but there are hot dogs, chicken nuggets, I think mac n cheese, stuff like that. The adult menu also has basics like steak and chicken breast that kids may find more appealing than the duck and things like that.

We just got off the Explorer they had a menu for your child to color (did not give crayons, but we brought a few). They also brought a fruit plate every night because we asked the 1st night!:)

Here were the choices on the menu:

Kidchef salad

Tuna salad

Veggies and dip

fried fish nuggets w/ sweet & sour dipping sauce

fried chicken fingers and french fries

fried mozarella sticks w/ mainara sauce

cheese pizza

4oz minute steak with mashed potatoes and corn on the cob

spaghetti

macaroni and cheese (really good! creamy)

hamburger or cheese burger

pbj with bananas

hot dog with french fries

DESSERTS: jell-o, chocolate chip cookie, ice cream, pudding

HI,

Just off the Mariner with my husband's daugher and family with a 2 1/2 year old granddaughter. The service from the dining room staff was superb, but let them know at the onset what and when you want the food for the little ones. Ours had fruit waiting for her when we sat down, brought her entree out ahead of Mom and Dad's so they could get her eating early. Dinner ( 1 1/2 hours minimum) is a long time for a little one to sit and behave so bring things to entertain them-my stepdaugher brought along a personal DVD player with headphones for the little one-she sat contentedly eating and watching Disney movies while the adults had a lovely dinner. People dining around us could hardly believe how quiet she was. Oh-bring your own "sippy cups" for the dining room-the only thing they had for beverages was the regular long stem glasses, which is a disaster for 2 year olds. We resorted to using the coffee cups and lids they had in the cafe-worked well in a pinch!!

Archived