Kakalina Has a New Avatar ...

kryos

Hey, what's with the Hula Dude and Dudette?

LOL ... is this your way of telling us you're headed back to Hawaii again soon? :)

They are both awfully cute, though ... and they sure whet my appetite for those tropical island breezes. :)

Oh, if only I didn't have to wait until next January to visit the land of Aloha again. :(

Blue skies ...

--rita

Hey, thanks for noticing. Almost a full year before we get back to Hawai'i and the South Pacific. We thought the hula dolls with the "realistic" figures were cute. Glad you like them.

ps congratulations on over 6,000 posts

ps congratulations on over 6,000 posts

LOL ... glad you noticed. I sure didn't. :) But then, I never was a very observant person.

Hula Dude and Dudette look like they need to get back to the land of Aloha far sooner than next January. Now if only the budget would cooperate ... we could get together and take them there. :(

I can't imagine waiting until next January for Hawaii. I'm dying to go right now. It's so bad that if I hadn't already made final payment on my TransAtlantics, I'd be seriously considering pulling a switch. :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

My trivia buddy!! David, so good to hear from you. How have you been? Been on any cruises lately? I surely did miss you when you went home, trivia was NOT the same without you. My team still won the most prizes but it wasn't near what we won together. Keep in touch.

Trisha

Trisha:

Doing fine, just extremely busy with work projects.

We won our fair share of Trivia and Name that Tune on the Ooserdam.

As you see, am already booked on the Volendam for next Dec.

I did get my Copper Mariner awards on the Oo even though it was only day 99. A couple more booked...how will I catch up to you and get silver?

Good to hear from you.

D

Archived